Skocz do zawartości
thc-thc

grower

Sleepless night...

Wainicah02

I was a call center agent for 2 years and a half. I worked in a graveyard shift so that's why I am awake at night and sleep the whole day. And suddenly I quit my job because of my personal problem. And now I am having a hard time to sleep at night because I get used to being awake at night. Maybe one of the reason also is about my family problem. I really don't know. So this is my problem now I want to sleep in a normal way but it didn't happen, so I told my friend about this then he told me to try this CBD  as a medicine I did not believe him at first coz i didn't know anything about it. I came across this marijuana seeds that marijuana can help me with my problem. I don't know if this will work or not. Can somebody help me with this? Or any suggestion. Thanks in advance.